Thursday, March 26, 2009

H - O - M - E - W - O - R - K :) !

the rules :
1. list 10 of your bad habits or 10 things you hate
2. mention the reason why for each statement
3. after finishing your list, tag another 10 bloggers
By doing this we can see what kind of bad things and bad habits are the most mentioned by bloggers, and hopefully will make bloggers conscious about it and leave those habits behind.


*crazy for homework LOLROTF*

1. Have a low anger management
Yeah I’m the one that a freaky emotional. I don’t know what makes me become sooo awful when I was angry. Trust me it’s better to just leave me alone than sees me breakin’ out something, screamin out loud like crazy or just crying a river for slip off of my confidante. Yeah, it always becomes a nightmare when we talk about my tempers.

2. I’m not an organized person
yeah truthfully that’s true. I’m not discipline and love to fiddling out something important. As an example, there’s a math exam tomorrow and I know I’m SO DAMN STUPID in Math. But besides try to understand about math’s stuff I prefer to just blogging, plurking , facebooking or just surfing on the internet to see what's happening right now. Well, that’s freak. I’m a totally loser.

3. When I’m crazy for someone it always means that I can’t control myself.
OK, here, someone not always means my boyfriend or someone I’ve got crush on him but it often means my favorite artist or a handsome boy that I’ve know from internet or magazine or yeah somewhere. Like a few days ago, I've been crazy in love with one personal of Super Junior *boyband from Korea* and his name is Ki Bum *click to see his pic* Arghh I’ve even can’t describe how I been crazy for him. I was searching all fact, all images and all video about him in internet all day loongg. And will screamin loud or hit on the desk when I saw his adorable smile or his hottie dance while I saw him on youtube. Because of that My Mom was angry with me because I was screaming out too loud and disturb her activity. Oh yeah Mom, he just soooooo HOT *look, I get crazy again

4. Math always ruins my day
my un-favorite lessons in school is automatically MATH. I don’t even know why but I’ve never love anything that related with MATH. Well to be honest I’VE JUST NEVER UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT MATH. When I have to face math lessons in school all that I can do is just sitting and listening. And sometimes, crying
*gzzzzz*
Oh God, How I HATE MATH.

5. Sucker for romance but CAN’T be romantic
A-ha, here it comes. I’m really a sucker, fanatic, maniac or always been crazy for ROMANTIC things. I’ve ever nibble my lips and yell out while see a guy kisses a girl in youtube and trust me that scene really seems soo romantic. Yeah in fact I’m such a cracky person when it comes to the romantic things. BUT the problem is I CAN’T BE ROMANTIC. I couldn’t say romantic words or just do romantic things for my boyfriend. When I have to say “I love you” or something like that to my boyfriend, I will notice that my heart will beat so fast and my lips locked. I even can’t say those words arghhh!!  

6. I dont like insect
yeah, they always scared me.

7. I usually blame myself for the unimportant things
Oh yeah, even though it such a potty problems like I forgot to say some words when talked with other which Is I start to consider that those words is important when I have done talked with them orr just forgot to truly exploit the moment when just me and my boyfriend that matters and when I reached home I will regret my stupid behavior or things that I didn’t do like “Arghh why I don’t try to kiss him once again” orr whatever. Yeah, pathetic.

8. I hate arrogant person
Yeah you know… people that consider she/he is in the top of the world or the most influential person or the most important things in the world and overcome the others or just assume that the other people are honoring them. Oh well get a life hunniee!!

9. I love kiss but rarely to be kissed by him
Ah yeah, that’s bad isn’t it? Ha-ha
*cute china doll!*
*kiss suggested as the warmest way to express your feelings. yep, that's pretty accurate*

10. For me, MOOD it’s all that matters
I have a rollercoaster mood. It’s always ups and down. When it comes to ups, I feel soo cheerful, happy and energetic, laugh wherever I can and often joking but woppsss when it changed to down, I will look so horrible. Scary face, bad temper and roar when you’ve disturb me. Oh yeah baby, when I was angry I’m look like a terrible lioness



and yeahhh here it comes the 10 bloggers :
5. Y
6. O
7. U
8. Yeah YOU
9. If you have finished read this HOMEWORK
10. Do this and post it in ur blog 

:D .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home