Monday, March 16, 2009

Bye Bye MY BELOVED GRANDMA

So many tears dropped
Wishing, hoping she never leaves
All we ever wanted
Was a miracle, to keep her alive
But then we realize that her time has come.
She was gone.

the pic of me and grandma 2 years ago :


My Beloved Grandma,
I realize you'll be leaving, a peaceful place you'll be,
You've been my friend, my confidante, so special to my heart
And Selfishy I must admit, I'm not ready to face this.
Your calling out of loved ones names, from your very past
They all must be awaiting, Your coming home at last.
As I gently hold your hand, It's time for you to go,
I Love you and will miss you, more than you'll ever know.

My Beloved Grandma,
I think this is the time for saying goodbye.
I always pray for your happiness.
Once again I would like to say,
I LOVE YOU uwan..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home