Wednesday, March 25, 2009

LOVE QUIZ (yeah quiz again)

Hurray!! Got a new quiz finally! I've got this when I was browsing in the internet especially with google search engine and here it comes, the quiz was come from whenever.com jiahhaha :D .
ukey, it's not important from where this quiz came,
just want to refresh up my mind with fill this mm what can I say? a love quiz maybe ? yeah whatever..

yeappp, let's start then :) .



20 LOVE QUESTIONS
) Single, Taken, Naked, or Flirty
*Taken by my SUPERB boyfriend hihihi.. And hey what’s you mean with naked haha :DD

2) Are you happy with that?
* BIG OF COURSE!

3) Would you kiss your ex?
* ewww kiss my ex ? That’s such a disgusting thing that I’ve never did.

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
*Of course I have, I’m just a normal person that once had a broken hearted. But I survived it and look at me now, I'm soo much better without him :D LOL

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
* positively NOT!

7) Have you ever talked about marriage with another person?
*hahaha never

8) Do you want children?
*Absolutely !

9) How Many?
* 2 should be lovely

10.) Would you consider adoption?
* It depends from the situation. We never know what will happen in the future. Well, maybe I wouldn't have a child in the future with my husband and the last choice for us is adopted child. And it’s ok with me as long as my future husband agreed with it *wuidiihhh daleemm*

11) If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
* It’s up to them 

12) Do you want someone you can’t have?
* I do. I want Edward Cullen *and yeahh Bella Swan don't be mad, I'm just joking*

13) Have you fallen in love?
* of course! I’m deeply in love right now =)

14) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
* totally yeah!

15) Do you believe that you can change for someone?
* I’ll do anything for the one I love *and when I say for the one I love it always means HIM!!*

16.) Is it a good day?
* not really actually...mm..such a bad day. MATH has ruined my day grrr

17) Have you ever broken a heart before?
* hihi yepp 

18) Does your ex still have feelings for you?
* maybe I dunno and I don’t wanted to know about that weird thing. When I broke up with someone it means that I won’t care with him ANYMORE, our relationship was ended.

19) Do you still have feelings for them?
* BIG NO NO!

20) Do you believe in long distance relationships?
* I do believe. I’m in a long distance relationship right now and I think it such a good things for us because we can learn to be patient and trust each other. I just consider this as a test for us to examine how strong our love could be :DD .


anddd it finished.
haha , what do you think ? is it nice ? mmm don't think so ?
but yeah like I told ya before, it's up to me whatever crap that I've wrote. hehe :D.

arghh gotta go right now, my mom asked me to accompany her to go to somewhere, well don't really care actually. just wanted to go out and get some fresh air, it's really sucks me up to just stay at home all day longg.
oh yeah ,
catch ya later, hunnie 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tulisan yang bagus adek kecil.

Blognya murni, tanpa sampah.
Baguss...Hebat.

March 25, 2009 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger she is DAMN PATHETIC said...

duh duh,
makasiiih :)

March 26, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home